Meaco Dry Arete 20L/25L Spare H13 Hepa Filters (Pack of 3)
These Meaco Dry Arete replacement filters offer the highest level of protection with their medical grade, H13 HEPA filters. Each pack contains three filters to ensure optimal air in your home and peace of mind.
- Designed for use with the MeacoDry Arete One 20L and MeacoDry Arete One 25L Dehumidifier / Air Purifier
- H13 medical grade HEPA filter to help clean the air
- 99.95% retention of particles as small as 0.3 micrometers (μm) in diameter
- 75% larger than the filter on the Low Energy range for better cleaning
- Comes in a pack of 3
- No returns or exchanges on opened filters due to health reasons associated with Covid 19. Please make sure you are buying the correct filters for your unit
The H13 HEPA filter provides an enhanced air cleaning capability of your dehumidifier, turning your unit into a combined dehumidifier and air purifier. The H13 HEPA is used in addition to the prefilter that comes as standard in the dehumidifier, so that you can get two stages of filtration.
The HEPA filter can help remove mould spores, pollen, dust, pet dander, dust mites and more from the air. This is a H13 HEPA filter which means that they conform to tough international standards to ensure that they capture 99.95% of particles that have a size of 0.3 micrometers (μm) or larger in diameter.
These are the best filters for cleaning the air that you can currently get in a dehumidifier. Arete can be used as a dedicated air purifier due to the air purification mode when you don’t need to dry the air.
Using the HEPA filter will increase noise levels and reduce water extraction efficiency slightly, but this is the trade-off for cleaner air.
The HEPA filter needs to be replaced once it turns grey. H13 HEPA filters cannot be recycled due to the nature of the product.
For health and safety reasons this product cannot be returned if the plastic bag around the HEPA filters has been opened.