Meaco Dry Arete Pump and 3m Hose
- Automatically drains the MeacoDry Arete® tank
- Lifts water away to 2.5m height
- Exclusively designed for the MeacoDry Arete® 20 and 25L dehumidifiers
- Runs off the dehumidifiers own internal power supply
- No tools required for the installation
- Comes supplied with 3m of hose
It has been designed exclusively for the MeacoDry Arete® range and the pump requires no expertise to set up and install, everything has been made easy for you.
If you are using your dehumidifier in a space whereby you will not be able to empty the tank everyday then why not use the pump and drain the water away to a sink, bath or other drainage point? That way the dehumidifier will continue to work and will not stop when the tank is full waiting for you to empty it.
Power for the pump comes from the dehumidifier itself and included within the box is 3m of hose.
To install the pump, place it in the bottom of the tank, push on the hose, guide the hose and power cable out of the left-hand side of the tank, plug the power lead into the socket on Arete® and take the hose to wherever you want the water to go. That is all there is to it, now every time the tank is full the pump will turn on and will pump the water away.
This is another reason why the MeacoDry Arete® is the best dehumidifier we have ever made.