Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier 4-in-1 H13 Medical Antiviral Filter
The Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier 4-in-1 filter effectively captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, reducing pollutants in the air. The H13 HEPA and activated carbon filter ensure powerful filtration of airborne contaminants, while the antiviral filter destroys 99.996% of viruses and bacteria. Enjoy air that is cleaner, fresher and safer with this advanced filter.
- 4 in 1 filter for the Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier.
- Now with added Antiviral Filter
- Can be used in the Solenco CF8500 Standard Air Purifier
- To extended the filter lifespan use a vacuum cleaner on the filter.
- Pre-filter (removes the large airborne particles)
- Medical Grade HEPA (H13) filter captures up to 99,975% of particles that are 0.1 microns in diameter.
- Activated Carbon filter (removes smells, odours and SO2 which is the main pollutant of Eskom)
- Antiviral Filter contains silver ions and copper ions are added to the material, and copper ions attack the proteins and amino acids of cells, so that silver ions invade cells and finally kill bacteria or viruses.
Frequently Asked Questions: How long do the Solenco CF8500 filters last?The filters of these units last about 6 months – application and environment dependent.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long do the Solenco CF8500 filters last?
The filters of these units last about 6 months – application and environment dependent.
What is the difference between the CF8500 3 in 1 H13 Medical Filter and the CF8500 4 in 1 H13 Medical Antiviral Filter?
The main difference is the additional Antiviral Filter which has been tested and confirms
that the test fabric is effective at reducing SARS-CoV2 infection of Vero E6 cells in vitro. After immediate exposure, viral infectivity was reduced 3.5 log (99.97%) compared to control samples. To find the report click here.
Antiviral Filter contains silver ions and copper ions are added to the material, and copper ions attack the proteins and amino acids of cells, so that silver ions invade cells and finally kill bacteria or viruses.
How can I maintain my Solenco CF8500?
The air purifier and Pre-filter should be cleaned at least once every month.
More frequent cleaning may be required depending on environmental conditions. The filters can be cleaned with the brush attachment of a vacuum cleaner.
This will remove lint and dirt. Only the Pre Filter is washable.
Make sure the filter is dry before fixing into the combination filter.
Do not stick any foreign objects or your fingers inside the unit.
Do not use gasoline, benzene, thinners, harsh cleaner etc on or in the unit while cleaning as it will damage the product.
Never use alcohol or other solvents.
Only use a clean, dry soft cloth to wipe the external surface of the unit.
How do I change the CF8500 3 in 1 Filter?